Monday, June 3, 2013

Glitter & Gold



Vest: Forever 21 Top: H&M (old), Pants: Flying Monkey, Hat: Target, Flats:  c/o LeBunny Bleu Espadrilles, Bag:Urban Outfitters

This weekend I was gifted with these LeBunny Bleu Espadrilles, and it took me less than 24 hours to put them to some good use. I used them to dress up an easy breezy look for a Sunday BBQ. It made a few pieces and a simple palette a lot more fun.

I also intend on wearing them for an array of summer activities, like bike riding, walking around the boardwalk, shopping (totally considered a summer activity)… I’m assuming you catch my drift by now.

Speaking of summer, the change of seasons is a great excuse for a new hairdo, so I have some big plans for some big changes. Check out my hairspiration in this monogram mag I made. Let me know your thoughts!


XO..

l
l
l
V


Follow on Bloglovin



21 comments:

  1. simply gorgeous!

    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are super cute! xo Heidi http://fabricandfrosting.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so fresh and crisp! adore your blouse
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful, summery photos! Loving the colour of those jeans and the metallic shoes are great! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so adorable! I love your look, so cute for summer. You are the cutest little thing!


    www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, those shoes are too cute! xx

    www.hausofsarahrachel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hat with this fit, and those shoes are errything!

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome!!! ; ))



    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool, it looks so easy and comfy!

    http://rockinglace.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those shoes!!!

    With Love From Hollywood,
    Kier
    Fashion Addict LA
    Recent Post: Welcome to Las Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did I miss the new blog layout reveal? I love it! Very retro - which I love!

    Great look also, love the glitter shoes!

    Bold Subtlety

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't blame you, who wouldn't want to put those rad shoes on ASAP?!

    xx
    H&H

    http://hemingwayandhandbags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the jacket!

    http://nathaliexn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving this loook! those shoes are just too cute! AND your new hair is very nice! it looks very good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. replica bags joy official statement v7u45f4c19 replica bags and watches zeal replica bags reviews fake hermes f2z17n3w66 replica bags nancy check my source u5x50g0k35 replica ysl handbags replica bags toronto j9e80b6c58

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...