Monday, December 12, 2011

Faded...







and so it goes...In a little place known as San Diego, my love and I celebrated the weekend in style. 

We took a road trip south (1 whole hour) for a night out in an extraordinary city and a stay at an adorable hotel. 
The weather didn't warrant my ultra thin lace skirt, so I made sure to layer for lots of extra warmth. It was no surprise that after adding cozy socks, booties, and a wool coat I was ready to take on the nights bitter chills!
 
 The night was a blast, but Sunday morning wasn't so fun....
 

Blouse/Cuff/Watch: Urban Outfitters, 
Coat: Urban Behavior, Skirt: H&M,  Booties/Sunnies/Ring: F21

3 comments:

  1. Love your hair!!!! Your outfit is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skirt!! I really need a lace skirt and it makes me so sad there is no H&M close to me. :( I keep meaning to add you to my blog roll too and I keep forgetting. So I'm doing it now!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, I love that ring. It's just so bold and awesome :)

    www.thequirkypoet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...